Jacksen Disappointed Barito Can Not Achieve Points at Persela Cage

Jacksen Disappointed Barito Can Not Achieve Points at Persela Cage

Barito Putera have to bury the dream of winning a point at home to Persela Lamongan in the first round match of League 1 in Surajaya Stadium, Lamongan, Friday (28/07/2017) afternoon.

Had evened the score to 2-2, Barito finally had to admit defeat. Goal Fahmi Al Ayyubi in the 87th minute to make Barito must go home empty-handed.

Previously, Persela got a goal from Jose Coelho’s donation in the 25th minute and Samsul Arif (31 ‘). Barito replied via Gavin Adsit in the 32nd minute and Rizky Rizal Ripora (81 ‘).

“We congratulate Persela who came out as winners and we regret that the start of the game we are able to master and create some absolute true chances,” said Barito coach Jacksen F Tiago in a press conference after the game.

“But there is the impression of underestimating the opponent and finally Persela print two goals first. In addition, Persela is also able to take advantage of opportunities at the end of the game and then out as a winner, “added the Brazilian coach.

Despite his disappointment, Jacksen was realistic. He also hopes the Barito players take valuable lessons from the game so that no longer repeat in the second round.

“We have to do an evaluation of this result and hopefully the next match can be better. There are several additional players, including one striker striker (Willian Lira) which we really need from the beginning of the competition, “said Jacksen.

Jacksen also did not forget to give credit and praise to the attackers Persela, including young striker Fahmi Al Ayyubi.

“Honestly, I do not see the process clearly because my view is not clear. So I do not want to comment with certainty and suddenly the ball is already inside (goal). But if I look, it’s because of the advantages of Fahmi. We already know that, but it’s hard to explain it in the field, “he said.

The Barito player, Dawn Handika, was also disappointed as they failed to keep the draw. Moreover, Persela is a former team strengthened by Dawn.

“As a player a bit disappointed too, let alone this my former team. The valuable experience of this match, we should be more able to strengthen the defense again, because many are loose and make us several times misses, “said Dawn.

United States Approach Mexico Match Achievement in Gold Cup

United States Approach Mexico Match Achievement in Gold Cup

The United States is one trophy with Mexico for matters of title in the Central American and Northern Central Football Confederation Cup (CONCACAF) Agen Poker Online.

It was not separated from the success of the United States national team became champion in this year’s implementation.

Sam’s Army – the nickname of the United States – to become Gold Cup champion in 2017 after a 2-1 win over Jamaica in the final match at Levi’s Stadium on Wednesday (26/7/2017) or Thursday morning local time.

Two United winning goals scored by Jozy Altidore (45 ‘) and Jordan Morris (88’). Jamaica could reduce the position via Je-Vaugn Watson in the 50th minute.

For the United States, this is the sixth title in the history of the Gold Cup since it first took place in 1991.

Mexico is still a country in the northern part of the Red Continent who collected the Gold Cup title, seven times.

The only country that can burst from the dominance of the United States and Mexico to become champion is Canada in 2000.

Ancelotti Bayern lay out plans to Renato Sanches

Ancelotti Bayern lay out plans to Renato Sanches

Bayern Munich coach, Carlo Ancelotti, revealed about his team’s plans against Renato Sanches. Former architects of Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid admitted that young players from Portugal is likely to leave.

The 19-year-old has not been able to convince Ancelotti to become a core player of The Bavarians. Since being bought from Benfica in the summer of last year, Sanches, who helped bring Portugal’s 2016 European Cup champions, did not perform as expected.

As a result, the midfielder gets rations to play as much as 17 times on the Bundesliga stage where only six times a starter. In fact, he can not contribute in the form of goals or assists of a total of 25 matches that dilakoni in all competitive matches.

Bayern intentions melaka Benfica academy dropout received response from AC Milan, which in fact former club Ancelotti. However, until now the transfer has been neglected even though Milan have been very active in buying players.

“The transfer window closes on 31 August and for the moment Renato Sanches is training and working with us,” Ancelotti said.

“We have the time to make a decision together.There is a chance he moved but he can also stay with us,” added the former Chelsea manager.

Bayern is on a pre-season tour in Asia. On Tuesday (07/25/2017) this afternoon at 18:35 pm, they will fight against Chelsea in the International Champions Cup.

Persib Ogah Record Opponent Persija Tercoreng

Persib Ogah Record Opponent Persija Tercoreng

Persib Bandung prepare special treatment to face Persija Jakarta at Gelora Bandung Stadium of Fire (GBLA) tomorrow Agen Sbobet Terpercaya. Persib really did not want to miss Persija.

According to caretaker Coach Persib Bandung, Herrie Setyawan, duel with the title of El Clasico Indonesia is not just a prestige race. All players, coaching and management staff assume great responsibility.

“It must be affecting (reputation) but flowing in. In my eyes, I read from the last 2007 Persib win their opponent to 11 years, we do not want to tarnish the record (never lost to Persija) .The last season was also twice Balanced, “he said.

“The burden must be human, all human beings have a burden but how heavy the burden is if it bears itself if equally will be lighter We make it as motivation,” he said.

Herrie said in the match later the players Maung Bandung absent can be displayed again, except Sergio Van Dijk and duo Indonesian national team players U-22, Gian Zola and Febri Hariyadi.

“Insha Allah all players are ready but we still remind to fight but still fair play Motivation from the most important players,” said the former Persib defender

Introduction to Third Jersey Jersey in Hong Kong

Introduction to Third Jersey Jersey in Hong Kong

Liverpool have arrived in Hong Kong for the Premier League Asia Trophy tournament. There, the Reds will face fellow English Premier League opponents, namely Leciester, West Brom, and Crystal Palace.

The Reds also introduced their new orange third jersey for the 2017/2018 season which has a 125th anniversary badge the club’s age has stood up.

In addition to Liverpool, three other clubs who also participated in the arena of Premier League Asia Trophy is Leicester City, Crystal Palace, and West Bromwich Albion. Liverpool will face Crystal Palace on Wednesday (7/19/2017) this afternoon.

Premier League Asia Trophy is scheduled to take place until Saturday (22/7/2017) this weekend. After this tournament, Liverpool will return to Europe to melakoni test match against Hertha Berlin and Bayern Munich.
On the other hand, Liverpool just bought two new players in the transfer market this time. They are Mohamed Salah from AS Roma and Dominic Solanke from Chelsea. *

Madrid Ready to Sell Bale for Mbappe

Madrid Ready to Sell Bale for Mbappe

Spanish giants Real Madrid are rumored to be ready to sell one of his star players, Gareth Bale to get the new host of US Monaco, Kylian Mbappe Agen Judi Bola.

Los Blancos is now in great ambition to bring the French bomber.

That is because El Real is now looking for the right replacement for mega star, Cristiano Ronaldo if retired later.

And the coach Zinedine Zidane considers Mbappe as a young talent player who has exceptional quality and deserves to replace CR7 on the front lines of Madrid next season.

Had Troubled With Visa, Now New Star Liverpool Ready to Play Debut Delayed

Bintang Baru Liverpool Mohamed Salah

Had Troubled With Visa, Now New Star Liverpool Ready to Play Debut Delayed

After a problem with immigration until failing to play his first party with Liverpool, Mohamed Salah is now ready for action Agen Bola Terpercaya. The Winger of the Reds from Egypt has now taken care of his visa and has been allowed to graze with his new team.

In Liverpool’s first pre-season test match against local teams Tranmere Rovers (12/7), Salah should be part of Jurgen Klopp’s squad. However, new players diboyog from AS Roma is not even visible at all nose rod, even on the bench.

Investigate a cigarette turns out Salah must go to Paris, France, to complete the visa and work permit to stay in the United Kingdom. At the British embassy in the fashion city, the former Chelsea and Fiorentina have completed all the necessary legality and can become fully valid Liverpool players as of Thursday (13/7). This news itself has been confirmed by the Red Merseyside own party.

After skipping a friendly match with Tranmere who succeeded Liverpool with a score of 4-0, one chance to perform in the next game where Wigan Athletic is scheduled to be an opponent. The game itself will be held at home to a team that is now hammered in League One’s caste, DW Stadium.

Before starting the kick off Premier League on 12 August, there are still about seven other warm-up matches that will be held Liverpool. Among them will bring The Anfield Gank with a number of teams from all over Europe such as Hertha Berlin, Crystal Palace, Bayern Munich, TBC, and Athletic Bilbao. (ESPN FC, Daily Mail)

Borja Valero Became Successor Alvaro Recoba at Inter Milan

Borja Valero Became Successor Alvaro Recoba at Inter Milan

Borja Valero officially became a new member of Inter Milan on Tuesday (07/11/2017). The 32-year-old midfielder was immediately introduced on the sidelines of the training camp’s training camp in Riscone, Brunico.

Transfer Borja Valero from Fiorentina to Inter Milan was effective after sliding confirmation from both sides.

The day before, the Spanish players melakoni medical tests and immediately joined the crew I Nerazzurri, Inter Milan nickname, to Brunico.

“Borja Valero Iglesias is officially an Inter player and the Spanish midfielder has signed a three-year contract with the club,” the statement said on Inter Milan’s official website.

Inter recruits dropout Real Madrid academy with transfer fees reportedly reached 5.5 million euros (about Rp 84 billion), plus an extra 1.5 million bonus depending on its performance later.

In Tuesday’s introductory session, Borja Valero immediately chose a new costume number. He chose the number 20 that was already attached to his back when defending Fiorentina (2012-2017).

Personally, number 20 is already familiar with Borja, but not so full of memories in the Inter Milan squad.

If narrowed down in the last two decades alone, maybe Alvaro Recoba is the number 20 most famous user in the Nerazzurri.

The former Uruguayan offensive player strengthened Inter in 1997-2007 while interspersed on loan to Venezia (1998-1999).

Total, Recoba recorded 262 appearances with ornaments 72 goals during uniformed Inter. He left the memories pretty good.

Sulley Muntari may also be counted as the number 20 user who is vital even if it is just a seasonal wear (2008-2009).

In addition to them, other number 20 users can not be categorized as stable shine. Call it Jocelyn Angloma (1996-1997), Gilberto (1998-2000), Ruben Botta (2013-2014), or Joel Obi (2010-2015).

When Inter undergo historic season with treble achievement in 2009-2010, costume number 20 was vacant because Muntari chose the number 11.

The last user is Trent Sainsbury, an Australian defender on loan from Jiangsu Suning, who only appeared once, in the last week of Serie A, the first caste of the Italian League, last season.

Lama Silence, How Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Fate at Real Madrid?

Lama Silence, How Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Fate at Real Madrid?

It’s been almost three weeks since Spain’s leading media, A Bola, called Cristiano Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid. Speculation emerged after the Spanish government accused the Portuguese player mengemplang tax worth 14.7 million euros Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

Since then, Ronaldo has not spoken yet. Ronaldo always dodge anyone who asks about his future in the team nicknamed Los Blancos.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is just as troubled by the rumors. Powerfully, Perez dammed him not to become a snowball.

To radio Onda Cero as reported by the US, Perez tried to convince the public. “We are very confident of him both individually and professionally,” he said.

Ronaldo’s silence later reinforced new speculation regarding Ronaldo’s future. US mentions that Ronaldo will not go anywhere. They believe the Manchester United player will stay at the Santiago Bernabeu.

According to the US, Ronaldo has even made a decision. He changed his mind after knowing the plans of Real Madrid in the transfer market this summer. That is why, Ronaldo is still included in Zinedine Zidane’s plan next season.

Ronaldo himself will undergo his first trial later this month. At that time, the former Manchester United player will be questioned about cases that ensnare. However, this will not affect Ronaldo’s decision to stay afloat.

Ronaldo is not just this time accused of embezzling taxes. Previously, the German magazine also once wrote the same accusation with different figures. *

Consider case development experienced by Cristiano Ronaldo on the next page:

Record Trail of Ronaldo Case

December 2, 2016: German magazine Der Spiegel accuses Cristiano Ronaldo of avoiding a tax of 150 million euros

December 30, 2016: Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes adopts a ceremony. He said, in China they offer Real Madrid 300 million euros and a salary of more than 100 million euros per year for Ronaldo. But Ronaldo refused because money is not everything.

19 April 2017: After Real Madrid knocked out Bayern Munich from the Champions League, Ronaldo said to the fans, “I just ask them not to cheer me on.”

June 13, 2017: Public prosecutors accuse Cristiano Ronaldo of taxing 14.7 million euros. Ronaldo was threatened with imprisonment between two and seven years. A day later, Ronaldo said that his conscience was clear.

June 16, 2017: Front Page A Ball writes, “Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Spain.”

19 June 2017: Five days later, Real Madrid defended Cristiano Ronaldo and declared him innocent. Real Madrid president Florentino Perez said, “It’s unacceptable, he’s treated like a criminal.”

28 June 2917: Portugal are knocked out of the Confederations Cup

Persebaya Asked to Pay Damage Damage GBT Stadium

Persebaya Asked to Pay Damage Damage GBT Stadium
The shocking news came from Surabaya’s Youth and Sports Office (Dispora). This service requested Persebaya Surabaya to replace the damage that occurred at Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium (GBT).

According Kadispora Surabaya, Afghani Wardhana, it has long informed Persebaya on this issue. However, they have not responded to the notice of damage in GBT after the Club Anniversary event that was born on 19 June 1927.

Afghani Wardhana explained that in the stadium lease agreement, it is explained about the payment of compensation if the stadium is damaged.

“Almost all stadium rental system like that.Such as the GBT is currently under the auspices of Dispora Surabaya,” he explained.

“We have sent it to Persebaya about any notices that were damaged after the birthday of Persebaya yesterday,” said Afghani.

However, according to him, until Friday (7/7/2017) morning, there has been no reply letter from the team nicknamed the Green Force. “Until now, there is no reply letter from Persebaya,” he added.

“Alhamdulillah, until now Persebaya have not paid compensation, and for renovation funds are taken from Dispora Surabaya itself,” he said.