Barcelona Stop The Future German Midfielder

Barcelona Stop The Future German Midfielder

Barcelona became one of the enthusiasts Leon Goretzka. Catalonia club was interested to sign him after performing nicely with Schalke 04 and German national team.

However, later called Barcelona is no longer interested in recruiting Goretzka.

Director Ariedo Braida made the decision after watching the 22-year-old’s direct game. Frankly, he said the Die Manschaft game at the 2017 Confederations Cup was not as expected.

“Goretzka is a great player, but it is still too early for him to join Barcelona, ​​I travel the world looking for good players, our standards are very high,” Braida was quoted as saying by Goal.

Barcelona’s retirement is good news for other clubs. Known Juventus, Inter Milan, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Bayern Munich are ready to compete to hook Goretzka who almost certainly leave Schalke. Until now he has not signed an extension of his working period that ends next year.

After scoring a winning goal, Isco talks about the new contract

After scoring a winning goal, Isco talks about the new contract

Real Madrid midfielder, Isco, is optimistic will soon get a new contract at the Santiago Bernabeu Agen Judi bola. A brilliant performance with Los Blancos that makes this former Malaga player have that confidence.

Isco, including Real Madrid successor, won the European Super Cup title in 2017. In the duel against Manchester United in Skopje on Tuesday (08/08/2017) or Wednesday morning GMT, the 25-year-old striker scored the second goal that made Los Blancos win 2- 1.

This gives evidence Isco still deserves to be a mainstay coach Zinedine Zidane. Nothing wrong if the management of Madrid offered a new deal because the contract will end soon.

The Spanish international still has another year’s contract at the Santiago Bernabeu. Nevertheless, Madrid must immediately make a new deal so Isco not free transfer status next year.

About this future, Isco admitted not worried. He said that his side had been on the verge of a deal with Madrid in addition to no intention to leave the Spanish League giants.

“We are very close to the new contract and the deal is about to take place,” Isco said after the duel against Man United.

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane also commented on Isco’s status. The Frenchman just smiled when it was said that Madrid was under pressure to extend Isco’s contract after he scored.

“It’s true given the goals he scored, the great movement, I’m very happy with him, he’s growing,” Zidane said.

Madrid Ready to Sell Bale for Mbappe

Madrid Ready to Sell Bale for Mbappe

Spanish giants Real Madrid are rumored to be ready to sell one of his star players, Gareth Bale to get the new host of US Monaco, Kylian Mbappe Agen Judi Bola.

Los Blancos is now in great ambition to bring the French bomber.

That is because El Real is now looking for the right replacement for mega star, Cristiano Ronaldo if retired later.

And the coach Zinedine Zidane considers Mbappe as a young talent player who has exceptional quality and deserves to replace CR7 on the front lines of Madrid next season.

Lama Silence, How Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Fate at Real Madrid?

Lama Silence, How Is Cristiano Ronaldo’s Fate at Real Madrid?

It’s been almost three weeks since Spain’s leading media, A Bola, called Cristiano Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid. Speculation emerged after the Spanish government accused the Portuguese player mengemplang tax worth 14.7 million euros Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

Since then, Ronaldo has not spoken yet. Ronaldo always dodge anyone who asks about his future in the team nicknamed Los Blancos.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is just as troubled by the rumors. Powerfully, Perez dammed him not to become a snowball.

To radio Onda Cero as reported by the US, Perez tried to convince the public. “We are very confident of him both individually and professionally,” he said.

Ronaldo’s silence later reinforced new speculation regarding Ronaldo’s future. US mentions that Ronaldo will not go anywhere. They believe the Manchester United player will stay at the Santiago Bernabeu.

According to the US, Ronaldo has even made a decision. He changed his mind after knowing the plans of Real Madrid in the transfer market this summer. That is why, Ronaldo is still included in Zinedine Zidane’s plan next season.

Ronaldo himself will undergo his first trial later this month. At that time, the former Manchester United player will be questioned about cases that ensnare. However, this will not affect Ronaldo’s decision to stay afloat.

Ronaldo is not just this time accused of embezzling taxes. Previously, the German magazine also once wrote the same accusation with different figures. *

Consider case development experienced by Cristiano Ronaldo on the next page:

Record Trail of Ronaldo Case

December 2, 2016: German magazine Der Spiegel accuses Cristiano Ronaldo of avoiding a tax of 150 million euros

December 30, 2016: Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes adopts a ceremony. He said, in China they offer Real Madrid 300 million euros and a salary of more than 100 million euros per year for Ronaldo. But Ronaldo refused because money is not everything.

19 April 2017: After Real Madrid knocked out Bayern Munich from the Champions League, Ronaldo said to the fans, “I just ask them not to cheer me on.”

June 13, 2017: Public prosecutors accuse Cristiano Ronaldo of taxing 14.7 million euros. Ronaldo was threatened with imprisonment between two and seven years. A day later, Ronaldo said that his conscience was clear.

June 16, 2017: Front Page A Ball writes, “Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Spain.”

19 June 2017: Five days later, Real Madrid defended Cristiano Ronaldo and declared him innocent. Real Madrid president Florentino Perez said, “It’s unacceptable, he’s treated like a criminal.”

28 June 2917: Portugal are knocked out of the Confederations Cup

Holiday in Qatar, Pique Vehicles Rolled Out in the Desert

Holiday in Qatar, Pique Vehicles Rolled Out in the Desert
Light accident experienced Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, while on holiday in Qatar. However, the pillars of the Spanish national team was actually considered an interesting thing Situs Judi Online.

Pique looked on holiday with two colleagues in Barcelona, ​​Jordi Alba and Sergio Busquets. It is known from his uploads on social media.

While on vacation and enjoying the desert, Pique tried to show his skill in driving all-terrain vehicle, boogey car.

Only, riding boogey was not as easy as running a conventional vehicle. Moreover, Pique wore it in the desert.

As a result, the vehicle driven Pique rolled. The moment was then distributed to an audience by a 30-year-old player through his personal Instagram.

“A pleasant moment,” Pique wrote shortly as she uploaded a video of her driving a boogey.

The accident also did not result in injury. He also seems to be directly joining his colleagues because Barcelona will begin to undergo pre-season training.